David Forgione is a member of the firm's Commercial Real Estate Practice.
David’s practice includes commercial real estate, municipal and land use planning law matters. His practice includes the purchase, sale and financing of commercial real estate, subdivision and condominium development, condominium administration, mortgage enforcement, and general corporate-commercial matters. David has been involved in applications and appeals before municipal councils, planning committees and the Ontario Municipal Board. He regularly liaisons with municipal officials and works with planners, surveyors, engineers and environmental consultants to assist clients with the completion of their projects and transactions.
B.A. (Hons.), York University (2003)
M.A., York University (2004)
LL.B., University of Ottawa (2008)
Called to the Ontario Bar, 2009
- Document Registration Guide, 14th Edition, 2013, Ontario New Home Warranties Plan Act section (CCH Canadian Limited – 2013)
- Tapping Into the Power of the Sun (March 2011)
- Your Rooftop - To Lease or Not to Lease (published in OBA Real Property Section's The Abstract Page - February 2011)
- Here Comes the Sun - How Rooftop Solar Panel 'Farms' Can Turn Sunshine Into Dollars (Canada's Building Magazine - October/November 2010)
- Tapping Into the Power of the Sun (Brampton Business Times - September 2010)
- Toronto’s Harmonized And Comprehensive Zoning By-law (August 2010)
- A Condominium Corporation's Duty to Accommodate (published in OBA Real Property Section's The Abstract Page - February 2010)
- Ontario's New Harmonized Sales Tax and Real Estate - How it will Work (published in OBA Real Property Section's The Abstract Page - February 2010)
- Ontario’s New Harmonized Sales Tax and Real Estate (February 2010)
- Electronic Registration of Liens- Current Problems and "Workarounds" ( Law Society of Upper Canada Continuing Education - January 2009)