Pamela Green heads up the firm's Commercial Real Estate Practice.
Pamela represents both public and private sector clients. She acts for a number of prominent real estate development, asset management and investment companies, leading financial institutions, municipal governments and government agencies. She manages the property acquisitions, sales and other real estate-related issues for one of the province’s largest district school boards.
Her practice includes land development and planning, the purchase, sale and financing of commercial real estate, the exercise of mortgage remedies, and general corporate-commercial matters. Pamela draws on and works closely with a wide network of planners, surveyors, engineers and environmental consultants to assist clients in the successful, cost effective and timely completion of their projects and transactions.
Pamela is actively writing articles and speaking on the topic of the burgeoning Green Building trend including conducting seminars on Solar Rooftop Panel Leasing.
LEED Accredited Professional
Member, Canada Green Building Council - National and Greater Toronto Chapter
Member, Mississauga Board of Trade Green Committee
B.A. (Hons.), University of Toronto (1989)
LL.B., Osgoode Hall Law School (1992)
Called to the Ontario Bar, 1994
- Tapping Into the Power of the Sun (March 2011)
- Your Rooftop - To Lease or Not to Lease (published in OBA Real Property Section's The Abstract Page - February 2011)
- Here Comes the Sun - How Rooftop Solar Panel 'Farms' Can Turn Sunshine Into Dollars (Canada's Building Magazine October/November 2010)
- Tapping Into the Power of the Sun (Brampton Business Times - September 2010)
- Commercial Real Estate: When (Not If) Business Should Go Green (2008/2009 Lexpert CCCA/ACCJE Corporate Counsel Directory and Yearbook - August 2008)
- A look at the green building trend (Mississauga Board of Trade Magazine - January 2008)
- The Green Age - Making Your Real Estate Greener (MIssissauga Business Times - December 2007)
- Rooftop Solar Panel Leasing - Making Your Business Pay for Itself (November 2010)
- Green with Envy on In Business (May 2010)
- Greening my Business... What's in it for me? on In Business (April 2009)