Pamela Yudcovitch is a Partner in the firm's Labour & Employment Practice.
Pamela provides a broad range of legal services to employers. Her practice includes providing advice and representation in all aspects of employee and labour relations, human rights investigations and tribunal hearings, collective agreement negotiation and administration, Workplace Safety and Insurance Tribunal hearings, and wrongful dismissal defense.
President, Board of Directors for Our Place Peel.
LL.B., University of Western Ontario Law School (1982)
Called to the Saskatchewan Bar, 1983
Called to the Ontario Bar, 1987
- Terminating a Worker with a Disability (December 2010)
- Considerations in Formulating an Email Use Policy (January 2009)
- First Family Day (February 2008)
- Mandatory Retirement - (December 2006 - Updated)
- How Good Employment Contracts Can Benefit Employers and Employees (September 2006)
- Disability Benefits During Reasonable Notice - What Every Employer Should Know (August 2006)
- Human Rights Tribunal Ordered to Pay $100,000 in Legal Costs of Employer (February 2006)
- Developments in Labour & Employment Law (August 2005)
- Mandatory Retirement (June 2005)
- Amendments to the Ontario Standards Act, 2000 (February 2005)
- Labour Bulletin (May 2004)
- Labour Bulletin (December 2003)
- Labour Bulletin (October 2003)