Commercial Real Estate
The Commercial Real Estate Practice has experience in all areas of Real Estate Law, from the most complex joint ventures and land development projects to routine commercial purchase, sale and mortgage transactions.
We assist our clients as they structure and negotiate their projects, and we strive to creatively and effectively overcome any obstacles which arise during the course of a transaction. Our lawyers work hard to resolve all problems or disputes, and work closely with engineers, architects and other consultants to ensure our clients' success. We pride ourselves on thinking "outside the legal box" and adopt a practical, business approach to best serve and protect our clients.
Areas of our Commercial Real Estate Practice Include:
Connect to members of the Commercial Real Estate Practice:
- How To Terminate a Lease Without Getting Burned
- Tapping Into the Power of the Sun
- Toronto's Harmonized and Comprehensive Zoning By-law
- Ontario's New Harmonized Sales Tax and Real Estate
- February 20th - New Reporting Rules for Real Estate Developers
- Sub-Metering in Condominiums - The Legal Implications