Page Banner

OUR HISTORY

We are the largest law firm in Peel Region and trace our roots to the establishment of Pallett & Pallett in 1948. The founding partners were the late Sidney Valo and the late John Pallett. Around 1980, Pallett & Pallett merged with another firm called Milman Valo, hence the name Pallett Valo.

Pallett Valo LLP has always been based in Mississauga.

We are a group of dynamic legal advisors, strategists and supporters of the entrepreneurial leaders and business managers of today and tomorrow.

Our clients range in size from emerging growth ventures - both new and old economy - to established companies, both private and public, including recognized world leaders in many different industries. They include financial institutions, municipalities, and other governmental agencies. We are also frequently sought out to act as counsel to other professional services firms.