Areas of Expertise
Advising on the strategic and day-to-day legal needs of a business from starting or buying to selling, and everything in between.
Applying a business approach to commercial disputes by recognizing the benefits of litigation avoidance and early extraction strategies.
Commercial Real Estate
From the most complex joint ventures and land development projects to routine commercial purchase, sale and mortgage transactions.
Comprehensive support and timely practice advice for all parties in the construction pyramid and through all stages of construction.
Employment & Labour
Helping employers minimize the time, costs and disruption associated with employment and labour disputes.
Our comprehensive health law practice provides a tremendous breadth of knowledge and experience for a wide array of medical law concerns.
Insolvency & Corporate Restructuring
Advising debtors, secured and unsecured creditors, trustees and receivers in the context of proceedings under the BIA and the CCAA.
Wills Estates & Trusts
Arranging clients’ personal and business affairs in the most efficient and advantageous manner possible.
Alternative Dispute Resolution Services
Experienced senior litigators with specialized training providing services as neutral Mediators to all sides of a dispute.
Cross Border Services
Focusing on doing business with our closest neighbour in North America and expanding our reach throughout the world.
Focused on resolving contentious estate matters with sensitivity and advancing the client’s goals efficiently and effectively.
Property owners, businesses, and others affected by expropriation may be entitled to compensation for loss of property and associated disruption/inconvenience arising from the expropriation.
Family Business Law
Guiding business owners through the unique legal issues faced by a family-owned enterprise, including succession planning.
Providing counselling to our clients on all matters of franchise law and legislation.
We provide innovative solutions to handle all types of insurance risks, claims and disputes.
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, when it comes to commercial leasing there is a lot to consider before signing an offer to lease or a lease.
Developing privacy legislation compliant policies and practices for private sector clients.
Team of trademark professionals to safely and effectively register, commercialize and strongly enforce your trademarks and brands.
Workforce Risk Management
An interdisciplinary approach to proactively managing workforce issues utilizing legal and human resources professionals.
- Advising on BIA Proceedings
- Advising on CCAA Proceedings
- Aircraft Transactions & Financing
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Services
- Asset Recovery
- Breach of Trust
- Builder Sales
- Business Law
- Business Succession
- Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL)
- Client & Stakeholder Relations
- Collective Agreement Administration
- Collective Bargaining
- Commercial Disputes
- Commercial Leasing
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Receiverships
- Commercial & Residential Land Development
- Commercial Transactions
- Condominium Development
- Condominium Administration
- Construction Contracts
- Construction Labour Relations
- Construction Liens
- Construction Litigation
- Contract Drafting
- Contract Disputes
- Contract Negotiation & Review
- Corporate Bankruptcy Petitions
- Corporate & Commercial Law - M&A
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Reorganizations
- Corporate Restructuring
- Creative Business Structures
- Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Cross Border Services
- Debt Collection
- Discipline & Termination
- Employment & Labour
- Employment Standards
- Equipment Leasing
- Estate Administration
- Estate Litigation
- Executive Advisory & Leadership
- Family Business Law
- Family or Discretionary Trusts
- Fraudulent Transactions
- Grievance Arbitration
- Health Law
- Human Rights
- Indemnity Claims
- Insolvency & Corporate Restructuring
- Insurance Law
- Injunctive Remedies
- Intellectual Property Law
- Joint Ventures
- Labour & Material Payment Bonds
- Landlord & Tenant
- Leasing Law
- Licensing & Technology Transfers
- Management Training
- Mediation, Arbitration & Litigation of Disputes
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Mortgage Financing
- Mortgage Remedies
- Non-Profit and Charity Law
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Ontario Labour Relations Board Proceedings
- Performance Bonds
- Personal Bankruptcy Petitions
- Policy & Procedure Development
- Powers of Attorney
- Priority Disputes
- Privacy Law
- Professional Negligence
- Real Estate Litigation
- Rezoning & Minor Variance Applications
- Risk Assessment & Management
- Sale, Closure & Restructuring
- Secured Lending & Financing
- Secured & Unsecured Transactions
- Shareholder Disputes
- Shareholder & Partnership Arrangements & Disputes
- Succession Plans
- Tax Matters & Disputes
- Technology Contracts
- Trusts for Disabled Beneficiaries
- Wills, Estates & Trusts
- Workforce Risk Management
- Workplace Contracts & Policies
- Workplace Safety & Insurance
- Wrongful Dismissal