There are times when the structure of a corporation no longer suits that corporation’s needs.
Whether a corporation is looking to make a change in the way it functions, wants to enable more growth, or to bring in new shareholders or investors, there are many reasons why a corporate reorganization may be necessary. Pallett Valo lawyers will work with you and tailor the re-organization to suit your needs.
- Recent Case Affirms Competitive Bid Price as an Indicator of Fair Market Value
- Emojinal Damage: South West Terminal Ltd. v Achter Land, 2023 SKKB 116 (South West Terminal)
- The Importance of the Casting Vote at Directors Meetings
- Ontario’s New Record-Keeping Requirements for Private Corporations Now in Effect
- Court Issues Guidance about What Constitutes a “Material Change” under the Securities Act