There are times when the structure of a corporation no longer suits that corporation’s needs.
Whether a corporation is looking to make a change in the way it functions, wants to enable more growth, or to bring in new shareholders or investors, there are many reasons why a corporate reorganization may be necessary. Pallett Valo lawyers will work with you and tailor the re-organization to suit your needs.
- New Diversity Disclosure Requirements Could Be Coming Soon
- Why Canadian Officers and Boards Should Follow a U.S. Decision on an Officer’s “Duty of Oversight”
- Canadian Businesses Should Prepare for New Mandatory Reporting on Supply Chains and Forced Labour
- The Personal Liability of Directors When Stripping Corporate Assets to Thwart Creditors
- TSX Provides Guidance on Voting Agreements