We know that motor vehicle accidents are a common cause of death and serious injury. The insurance issues that arise as a result of a motor vehicle can be very complex as issues of coverage, causation and the level of injury must be investigated to determine the correct forum for resolution.
Members of our insurance group will manage the defence of claims arising from motor vehicle accidents and are available to work with insurance companies to navigate the consequences that arise from a serious accident. .
- When a Notice of Cancellation Is Deficient: Summary Judgement Granted against Insured Seeking Coverage Post-policy Termination Date
- Enjoying Life Post-Accident: Requests for Social Media Productions v. Intrusion on Privacy
- Motor Vehicle Accident in Quebec for a Non Resident – Quebec Law Still Applies!
- Can a Policy Breach Result in a Denial of Coverage Even When Discovered Late in the Litigation?
- Productions and Affidavit of Documents in Personal Injury Matters