Andreea Muth is a Member of the Business Law Practice.
Andreea has a general corporate/commercial law practice, representing start-ups and mature business owners.
She advises her clients on incorporation, contracts, general corporate/commercial matters, mergers and acquisitions, asset and share purchases and sales, commercial leases, share sale transactions and wealth preservation (including tax structuring, trusts, and estate freezes).
Andreea has a developing expertise in trust and estate planning for business owners.
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
- Student Member, Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners
Other Publications and Presentations
- Currently teaching an undergraduate course at Wilfrid Laurier University, entitled “Business Law”, focusing on legal principles in those areas of the law considered essential for the business student – January to April 2019
- “Digital Assets in your Estate”, Neighbours of High Park Magazine – 2018
- “Will your Estate be subject to European law”, Neighbours of High Park Magazine – 2017
- Taught undergraduate course at Wilfrid Laurier University, entitled “Law & Entrepreneurship”, focusing on legal and business issues that challenge entrepreneurs as they develop ideas, launch ventures, manage growth, and assess possible exit strategies – January to May 2018