Date: Tuesday, November 22, 2016 • 7:30 am – 9:00 am
- Breakfast at 7:30 am • Presentations begin at 7:45 am
Pallett Valo LLP, 77 City Centre Drive, West Tower, Suite 300, Mississauga, Ontario L5B 1M5
Registration: $56.50 (includes HST). (includes breakfast, parking and seminar materials)
Registration is required as space is limited.
• The latest on CASL enforcement and penalties – where are we heading?
• Updates from recent decisions of the IPC and Privacy Commissioner
• Litigating privacy disputes
• Best practices to safeguard against privacy breaches
• Complying with the Digital Privacy Act
Who should attend:
• Privacy Officers
• Business Owners
• In-House Counsel
• Human Resource Professionals
Register at pallettvalo.com/business-law-summit-series
This program is eligible for up to 1 hour and 15 minutes substantive content for the
LSUC CPD requirement.