Tuesday, January 30, 2018 • 7:30am – 9:00am
Pallett Valo LLP
77 City Centre Drive, West Tower, Suite 300
L5B 1M5, Mississauga, Ontario
Registration: $25.00 + $3.25 HST = $28.25
(includes breakfast, parking and seminar materials)
Registration is required as space is limited.
- What benefits language should you have in your employment contract?
- What administrative issues arise at the outset and end of the employment relationship?
- Are group benefits plans available for independent contractors and fixed term employees
- How much privacy is an employee entitled to regarding their disability?
- What communications can you have with employees on disability leave?
- What is the liability for failing to continue benefits during the common law notice period?
Who should attend:
- Business Owners
- Human Resource Professionals
- Controller, Finance Department
- In-House Counsel
Andy Balaura – Partner at Pallett Valo LLP and member of Employment and Labour Practice and Privacy Law Group.
Peter Andreana – Partner, Continuum II Inc.