Who should attend:
- Business owners
- Spouses/partners of family business owners
- Estates lawyers, accountants, financial advisors with clients who own private business
- What is probate?
- Using multiple Wills to save probate tax
- Selecting Executors and Trustees
- The role of Trust Companies
- Valuable personal effects
Pallett Valo LLP
77 City Centre Drive
West Tower, Suite 300
Mississauga, Ontario L5B 1M5
Friday, March 6, 2020
8:00 am – 10:00 am
Registration: $56.50 (includes breakfast, parking and seminar materials). Registration is required as space is limited.
Please click here to register.
In honour of International Women’s Day, Pallett Valo will be making a donation to Catalyst.
Pallett Valo is committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for all individuals. Should you require any accommodation during your time in our building, please call (905) 273-3300, in advance. View our accessibility policy here.