Business Law Summit Series: Key Update on Workplace Safety and Insurance Board Policies and Practices
Who should attend:
- Human Resources and Financial Managers and Advisors/Consultants
- Occupational Health Managers
- In-house Counsel and Executives
- Impact of the 2020 Changes to the WSIB Rate Framework
- Controlling WSIB Claims and Costs Internally
- Challenging Claims at the WSIB and the WSIAT
- Right to Sue Applications
- Re-employment Obligations
Jeffrey Percival, Partner, Pallett Valo LLP
Pallett Valo LLP
77 City Centre Drive
West Tower, Suite 300
Mississauga, Ontario L5B 1M5
If you cannot attend at the Mississauga location, but would like to attend at our Vaughan location on a different date, please click here.
Tuesday, November 26, 2019
8:00 am – 10:00 am
Registration: $56.50 (includes HST, breakfast, parking and seminar materials) Registration is required as space is limited.
This program is eligible for 1 hour of substantive time for lawyers and 1 hour of professional development time for accountants.
Please click here to register.