A well-drafted employee handbook can limit a company's exposure to litigation risk and liability.
This seminar will cover:
- impact of legislative and case law changes
- the essential policies you need to have
- new policies to consider (e.g., H1N1)
- the most common employee handbook drafting mistakes
- what to avoid at all costs
Presenters: Andy Balaura, LL.B. & Frances Wales, CHRP
Date: Wednesday, October 14th, 2009 or Wednesday, October 28th, 2009
Time: 8:30am – 12:00pm
Location: Pallett Valo LLP, 90 Burnhamthorpe Road West, Suite 1600, Mississauga ON
Cost: $75 (includes seminar, materials, parking, breakfast)
Registration is required as space is limited. To register, email email@example.com or call (905) 273.3022 Ext. 305.
*This half-day seminar counts towards your required CHRP recertification points.