Date: Wednesday, April 6, 2016 • 7:30 am – 9:00 am
- Breakfast at 7:30 am • Presentations begin at 7:45 am
Pallett Valo LLP, 77 City Centre Drive, West Tower, Suite 300, Mississauga, Ontario L5B 1M5
Registration: $50 plus HST (includes breakfast, parking and seminar materials)
Registration is required as space is limited.
• Key terms and conditions that should be included in all contract agreements and credit applications
• Early identification of credit risks and minimization of losses
• Maximization of recovery
• Overview Register at pallettvalo.com/business-law-summit-seriesof debt recovery and the litigation process
Who should attend:
- CFOs / Controllers
- Collection Managers / Collections Personnel
- In-house Counsel
- Business Owners
John Russo – Partner, Commercial Litigation, Pallett Valo LLP
Register at pallettvalo.com/business-law-summit-series
CPA Ontario – content of the seminar may be eligible for verifiable CPD.
This program is eligible for up to 1 hour and 15 minutes substantive content for the
LSUC CPD requirement.