Who should attend:
- Employers, executives and senior management
- Human Resources and Advisors/Consultants
- Occupational Health Managers
- In-house Counsel
- Recognizing the Signs of Impairment
- Accommodation Issues for Employers
- Health and Safety Issues for Employers
- Substance Abuse Policies in the Workplace
- Drug Testing in the Workplace
Pallett Valo LLP
77 City Centre Drive
West Tower, Suite 300
Mississauga, Ontario L5B 1M5
If you cannot attend at the Mississauga location, but would like to attend at our Vaughan location on a different date, please click here.
Tuesday, January 28, 2020
8:00 am – 10:00 am
Registration: $56.50 (includes HST, breakfast, parking and seminar materials). Registration is required as space is limited.
This program has been approved for 1.75 CPD hours under Section A of the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Log of the Human Resource Professionals Association (HRPA).
This program is also eligible for substantive time for lawyers and professional development time for accountants.
Please click here to register.
Pallett Valo is committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for all individuals. Should you require any accommodation during your time in our building, please call (905) 273-3300, in advance. View our accessibility policy here.