OBA | Family, Trusts and Estates Law Program
From estate and business planning to marriage and separation, planning for life’s changes brings a myriad of legal issues impacting families.
As our clients’ professional and personal lives become more complicated, the legal ramifications for their business and family interests also become increasingly intertwined.
Join us for this unique event as we bring together lawyers practising in estates, family, corporate and other legal areas, to unravel the complexities, examine recent developments and better understand the impacts of other legal areas on your practice, including:
- Unique issues for blended families with business interests
- Using mediation in intergenerational disputes: professionalism and ethical considerations for counsel
- Estates and family law considerations for surrogacy arrangements and multi-parent families
- Bankruptcy and family law
- Business succession planning: best practices for estates planning and corporate assets and corporate wind-ups upon death
- Practical considerations for wills and trusts for business owners
Don’t miss this comprehensive event that will pack your legal toolkit with the key information you need to provide your clients with relevant and timely advice.
Pallett Valo Speaker:
Krystyne Rusek, Lawyer
February 8-9, 2023
CBA Member: $595 | CBA Student Member: $170 | Non-Member: $940
OBA Conference Centre or Online