- Discover whether your company is already in compliance with the CASL
- Learn about the prescribed exceptions which may not require obtaining the recipient’s consent
- Find out about the potentially severe penalties for non-compliance by an individual, a corporation, as well as director and officer liability
- Explore the potential impact that CASL’s private right of action provisions may have on businesses
- Plan to have your business overcome compliance challenges before CASL comes into force on July 1, 2014
- Find out how CASL will impact how you market your business
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Business owners, VP’s and marketing directors
Retailers and Internet-based businesses
Electronic marketing service providers
Charities and Not-For-Profit organizations
Any individual or business that markets to or communicates with customers through email or other electronic means, whether directly or through third-party service providers.
Andy Balaura – Associate of the Pallett Valo LLP Employment & Labour Practice Neville Pokroy – Marketing Consultant, Mastermind Solutions Inc.
Registration: $50 plus HST
(includes breakfast, parking and seminar materials)
Registration is required as space is limited.
77 City Centre Drive West Tower, Suite 300