The Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee – consisting of management, staff, associates, and partners – oversees Pallett Valo’s diversity, equity and inclusion projects.
The Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee will:
- Recommend strategic initiatives to promote diversity in the firm to recruit, advance, and retain lawyers and staff from diverse backgrounds.
- Assist the firm in the implementation of the proposed strategic initiatives.
- Oversee the firm’s compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
- Coordinate training for diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives.
- Respond to inquiries with respect to diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives to all interested parties inside and outside the firm.
BACK TO OUR CULTURE PAGE