WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
Pallett Valo has long been a staunch supporter of equity and equality rights for women.
Our numbers speak for themselves:
- We have a near 3:1 ratio of women to men employed at Pallett Valo
- Two out of three of our Professional Management team are women
- In 1997, Anne Kennedy was appointed Pallett Valo’s first female Managing Partner
- Currently, nearly half our lawyers are women
In 2018, we launched our PV Women’s Network, with a vision to provide business and professional women in our community with a platform for connection and support, while delivering programs that contribute to their personal and professional development and success.
The vision of the PV Women’s Network is to support the business, professional and personal success of women in our community.
We seek and create opportunities for business and professional women to connect and support each other. We deliver programs that contribute to the personal and professional development of women, focusing on the following key outcomes:
- Improved health and wellness
- Giving back to the community
- Improved diversity and equity in the workplace
- Supporting business and professional women
- Promoting excellence
- Pursuing growth and learning
- Promoting respect and inclusion
- Conducting ourselves with integrity within the organization and the community
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
We look forward to meeting you!