Jordan Kazan Baigrie is a member of our Insurance Defence Group.
She acts for clients in a broad range of industries, resolving conflicts through litigation or alternative dispute resolution.
In insurance defence matters, Jordan focuses on insurance fraud, motor vehicle accidents, occupiers’ liability, and property loss claims.
An avid sportsperson, she applies her inherent sense for justice and fair play to her clients’ legal disputes. Whatever she tackles, she does so with tenacity and commitment to find the best possible solution. Clients have a true sense that she’s in their corner.
J.D., Osgoode Hall, York University (2022)
BA (Hons.), University of Toronto (2019)
Called to the Ontario Bar, 2023
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
- Member, OBA Insurance Law Section
- Member, OBA Health Law Section
- Member, OBA Civil Litigation Section
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Defence Lawyers
- Member, The Advocates’ Society
- Osgoode Entertainment and Sports Law, Co-President (2022)
- Hockey Arbitration Competition of Canada, Champion (2021)
- Osgoode Hockey Salary Arbitration Competition, Finalist and Distinguished Oralist (2021)