Peel Law Association
Nobody likes to think about death, but business owners need to actually plan for death. Join the Peel Law Association to find out about the importance of succession planning for business owners, whether they are sole proprietors, partnerships or corporations.
This session will discuss:
- Plans, wills, assets and accounts
- Business accounts
- Privately-held corporations
- What happens to a business after the owner dies?
- What happens to shareholders?
- How to protect loved ones
- The digital afterlife of a business owner
Pallett Valo Speaker:
Andreea Muth, Lawyer
4:30pm – 5:30pm
Online – Zoom
PLA Member: $50* | Non-Member: $75*
*plus applicable taxes
This session will contain a total of 1.0 Substantive Hour toward the Law Society of Ontario – Continuing Professional Development requirements (CPDs).