Andreea Muth is a Member of the Business Law Practice.
Andreea has a general corporate/commercial law practice, representing start-ups and mature business owners.
She advises her clients on incorporation, contracts, general corporate/commercial matters, mergers and acquisitions, asset and share purchases and sales, commercial leases, share sale transactions and wealth preservation (including tax structuring, trusts, and estate freezes).
Andreea has a developing expertise in trust and estate planning for business owners.
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
- CPD Liaison, Ontario Bar Association, Business Law Section Executive
- Newsletter Chair, STEP Toronto Executive
- Trusts and Estates Practitioner, STEP Canada
Other Publications and Presentations
- Speaker, Women in Law Event, Women in Leadership Laurier, Wilfrid Laurier University – October 2021
- “Canadian Corporate Law Updates for Trusts and Estates Practitioners”, STEP Connection Canada, Toronto Branch Newsletter – September 2021
- Co-chair and Presenter, Buying and Selling a Business: A Comprehensive Guide, Ontario Bar Association – September 2021
- Instructor, Business Law, Wilfrid Laurier University – May-August, 2021
- Co-Chair, Understanding Commercial Reorganizations and Amalgamations, Ontario Bar Association – February 2021
- Chair, Commercial Agreements Bootcamp, Ontario Bar Association – November 2020
- Presenter, Succession Planning for the Small Business, Ontario Bar Association – February 2020
- Presenter, Electronic Signatures: A Primer, Indian Charter Accountants Association (Toronto) – September 2019
- Presenter, Buying and Selling a Business: A Comprehensive Guide, Ontario Bar Association – September 2019
- Co-Chair, Corporate Law Basics, Ontario Bar Association – October 2019
- Instructor, Business Law, Wilfrid Laurier University – January-April, 2019
- Instructor, Law & Entrepreneurship, Wilfrid Laurier University – January-May, 2018
- “Digital Assets in your Estate”, Neighbours of High Park Magazine – 2018
- “Will your Estate be subject to European law”, Neighbours of High Park Magazine – 2017