Our goal is to help our clients arrange their personal and business affairs in the most efficient and advantageous manner possible.
We work closely with our clients and their other professional advisors to develop customized estate plans, considering the clients’ intentions, but balancing this with identifying and providing for spouses and other dependents; developing creative solutions for dealing with certain beneficiaries or estate property; and making use of trusts and other tools to provide protection, such as for disabled beneficiaries. We also have expertise in complex issues relating to wealth management, assisting our clients in being better prepared to deal with aging, illness, incapacity, and death.
- Things You Should Know About Using RDSPs as Part of Your Disabled Child’s or Grandchild’s Financial Future
- Spousal Election: Rights of a Surviving Spouse
- Prescribed Interest Rate to Climb to 2% in July 2022
- Canadian Corporate Law Updates for Trusts and Estates Practitioners
- Was the House Vacant When the Home Owner Moved Out for Medical Treatment?