Our Mississauga office has reopened! We have resumed in-person client meetings by appointment only, subject to Covid 19 protocols.  Please check with our office before visiting.  We all look forward to seeing you again.

Severance and Consent Applications

When making changes to land, including adding, dividing or extending lots; establishing easements or rights-of-way; or leasing or mortgaging land for more than 21 years, a consent application must be filed with the Committee of Adjustments.

Our lawyers have extensive expertise in this process and provide strategic advice to clients on how to apply, what supporting documents to include, and any other requirements that may be required for approval. We also regularly appear on behalf of clients to advocate for their interest before the Committee.