The head of Commercial Real Estate, Steven Pordage, represents multinationals, small businesses, municipalities and public bodies, pension funds, Schedule I banks, private lenders, real estate developers and individuals on all matters related to commercial real estate.
His practice covers all aspects of real estate transactions including land acquisitions, dispositions, development and financing of real property.
With insight and awareness of issues that concern both developers and municipalities, Steven has experience in drafting and negotiating site plan agreements, development agreements, easement agreements and municipal access agreements.
He regularly advises developer clients on the completion of their condominium projects and is involved in the preparation of their disclosure materials, agreements of purchase and sale, and organizational documents.
Bringing his unique perspective and approach to all real estate matters, Steven provides practical and speedy solutions to clients facing real property issues, whether it’s assisting landowners in expropriation matters, rectifying issues for clients that are in breach of Section 50 of the Planning Act, or removing clouds from title.
Furthermore, Steven has significant experience acting for both Schedule I banks and private lenders on the completion of mortgage financings.
- Commercial Real Estate,
- Commercial Mortgages,
- Condominium Administration,
- Condominium Development and Sales,
- Land Development,
- Mortgage Enforcement,
- Real Estate Disputes,
- Real Estate Financing,
- Severance and Consent Applications
B.A. (Hons.), University of Toronto (2009)
J.D., Queen’s University (2012)
Called to the Ontario Bar, 2013
- Why Do We Have Deposits?
- Pallett Valo Appoints Steven Pordage as Partner and Head of Commercial Real Estate
- Ray Mikkola Authors a “How To” Guide on Condominium Development in Ontario
- Bank Owes Unremitted Tax of Former Client: Federal Court of Appeal
- Federal Court of Appeal Affirms Priority to Crown for Unremitted HST Over Creditors
- Registrations of Cautions on Title
- Cannabis Rules in Condominiums
- Pallett Valo’s New Remedies Group Helps Lenders Make Optimal Decisions and Maximize Recoveries
Over the years we’ve had the pleasure of having Steven provide us with legal assistance and advice. Steven and his experienced team have come through again and again. He is very knowledgeable and has always been attentive to our needs and expedient at providing assistance. He is excellent at what he does, and we would highly recommend him to anyone.