The Commercial Real Estate Practice has experience in all areas of Real Estate Law, from the most complex joint ventures and land development projects to routine commercial purchase, sale and mortgage transactions.
We assist our clients as they structure and negotiate their projects, and we strive to creatively and effectively overcome any obstacles which arise during the course of a transaction. Our lawyers work hard to resolve all problems or disputes, and work closely with engineers, architects and other consultants to ensure success. While our advice is designed to minimize and avoid risks through the use of negotiation and alternative dispute resolution, we understand that there are times where our clients’ interests are best served through Court action.
- Ontario Court of Appeal Reverses $11 Million Real Estate Award: A Victory for Predictability in Land Deals
- Can an Adverse Possession Claim Be Used to Acquire Public Parkland?
- Proper Drafting Important for Right of First Refusal
- The Parcel Register Is Paramount in Property Transactions
- Canada’s Foreign Home Buyer Ban Explained