Privacy law is rapidly changing and now impacts almost all aspects of our daily lives.
We develop privacy policies and practices to meet strategic business needs and to ensure compliance with both federal and provincial laws. We provide guidance on the many issues that confront businesses as they are required to manage personal information and protect privacy. Our lawyers provide advice on both transactional and day-to-day compliance matters for small and large organizations, in industries such as manufacturing, distribution and logistics, property management, data collection, and technology.
- Ontario’s New Record-Keeping Requirements for Private Corporations Now in Effect
- Recent Court of Appeal Decisions Re Tort of Intrusion Upon Seclusion
- Privacy Law and Canadian Law Applied in Business
- The GDPR is coming. Are you ready?
- Privacy Primer: 5 Things Businesses Need to Do Now to Comply with PIPEDA