Commercial disputes are as varied as the businesses we service, from disputes over invoicing and simple contracts, to complex issues of contract interpretation, shareholder disputes, intellectual property, financing and loan agreements and secured transactions.
The resolution of such disputes requires a thorough analysis of the background, a clear understanding of the client’s priorities and experience in litigation and negotiation to get to the best outcome.
- Corporate Lawyers and Business Owners Beware: Creditor-Proofing May Be Over in Ontario
- Priority Contest between Liens and Building Mortgages: Court of Appeal Resolves Dispute over Interpretation of Section 78(2) of the Construction Act
- Landlords and the Duty of Good Faith
- You Have Just Won an Arbitration – Now What? A Brief Guide to Arbitration Enforcement in Ontario
- Prejudice to Innocent Third Parties Not an Absolute Bar to Rescission