Commercial disputes are as varied as the businesses we service, from disputes over invoicing and simple contracts, to complex issues of contract interpretation, shareholder disputes, intellectual property, financing and loan agreements and secured transactions.
The resolution of such disputes requires a thorough analysis of the background, a clear understanding of the client’s priorities and experience in litigation and negotiation to get to the best outcome.
- Drowning in Debt: Who Bears the Burden of Litigation Loans?
- Landlords Must Act in Good Faith, or Pay the Price
- Ontario Court of Appeal Clarifies Limitation Period for Setting Aside a Fraudulent Conveyance
- When Is a Misrepresentation Actionable?
- Corporate Lawyers and Business Owners Beware: Creditor-Proofing May Be Over in Ontario