Our insurance law practice has extensive experience representing insurance companies, adjusters, underwriters, brokers, risk managers, and self-insured companies in a wide range of areas. We assist insurance companies on property claims, occupiers’ liability, professional negligence, motor vehicle accident claims, product liability, and general personal injury matters. Our lawyers provide efficient and cost-effective coverage and liability defence.
- Ontario Court of Appeal Upholds Data Exclusion Clauses in CGL Policies – No Duty to Defend
- Difference Between Building Defect, Title Defect
- Coping with Foreseeable Events
- Court of Appeal Narrows Liability on Manufacturers in Landmark Product Liability Decision
- Welcome to the Insurance Law Group at Pallett Valo LLP