Insurance policies operate like a contract and just like in a contract, situations arise where there may be ambiguity in the policy or an unanticipated fact scenario which raises the question as to whether there is coverage.
Our insurance lawyers are very familiar with the complexities of insurance policies and assist our insurance clients to determine whether the policy provides for coverage in whatever fact scenario might present itself.
- Motor Vehicle Accident in Quebec for a Non Resident – Quebec Law Still Applies!
- Exclusion under the Condominium Unit Owners Policy for Criminal and Intentional Actions
- Can a Policy Breach Result in a Denial of Coverage Even When Discovered Late in the Litigation?
- Was the House Vacant When the Home Owner Moved Out for Medical Treatment?
- Ontario Court of Appeal Upholds Data Exclusion Clauses in CGL Policies – No Duty to Defend