Our lawyers in the Wills, Estates & Trust Group regularly advise executors and trustees about their duties and responsibilities and provide them with guidance in the administration of estates and trusts.
We provide efficient, cost-effective, and expert advice on matters including applications for certificate of appointment of estate trustee, resolving claims again estates, passing accounts, and winding up estates. We have experience administrating very complex estates including those with large business assets or involving foreign beneficiaries and foreign assets.
- When to Use Rule 14 When Applying for a Certificate of Appointment of Estate Trustee
- To Be or Not to Be, the Estate Trustee
- Growing Pains With Ontario’s New Probate Forms
- Probate Forms and Rule 74 Now Provide Detailed Procedure Regarding Administration Bonds
- Spousal Election: Rights of a Surviving Spouse