At Pallett Valo, we understand the need to plan and to have your personal affairs in order so that your property is distributed in accordance with your wishes.
Our lawyers provide broad estate planning advice and prepare comprehensive wills which are tailored to each client’s unique needs. Our expertise extends to single or multiple wills, international wills, corporate wills, mutual wills, and will agreements.
- When to Use Rule 14 When Applying for a Certificate of Appointment of Estate Trustee
- Things You Should Know About Using RDSPs as Part of Your Disabled Child’s or Grandchild’s Financial Future
- To Be or Not to Be, the Estate Trustee
- Probate Forms and Rule 74 Now Provide Detailed Procedure Regarding Administration Bonds
- Spousal Election: Rights of a Surviving Spouse