At Pallett Valo, we have experience representing clients on a wide variety of financing matters, including domestic and cross-border transactions, property financing, project financing, and acquisition financing.
Our clients range from banks and other large financial service providers to private lenders and borrowers. We provide advice on how best to structure a financing and prepare the required agreements and security documents.
- Emojinal Damage: South West Terminal Ltd. v Achter Land, 2023 SKKB 116 (South West Terminal)
- ASC Settles with CEO on Insider Trading and Tipping Violations Despite No Market Damage, Trading or Ill-Intent
- Court Issues Guidance about What Constitutes a “Material Change” under the Securities Act
- Why Canadian Officers and Boards Should Follow a U.S. Decision on an Officer’s “Duty of Oversight”
- Where Your Disclosures Might Be Going Wrong: Looking at the CSA’s Continuous Disclosure Review Heading Into Earnings and AGM Season