Katherine Trigiani advises clients on a broad range of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, banking and finance, and general corporate and commercial matters, such as incorporations.
Her clients include businesses of all sizes, as well shareholders, directors and regulated professionals. Approachable and quick to respond, she aims to provide the best solutions for her clients.
In addition, she regularly assists businesses across all industries in drafting and negotiating commercial agreements, including sales, distribution and manufacturing agreements, shareholder agreements, and joint venture agreements.
Drawing on her experience in the healthcare sector, Katherine also assists healthcare professionals with their business law needs.
- Business Law,
- Banking and Finance,
- Commercial Agreements,
- Corporate Finance,
- Corporate Governance,
- Corporate Reorganizations,
- Cross Border Transactions,
- Joint Ventures,
- Mergers and Acquisitions,
- Partnership Agreements,
- Secured and Unsecured Transactions,
- Shareholders Agreements
J.D., Osgoode Hall Law School, 2019
B.A. (Hons.), McMaster University, 2010
Called to the Ontario Bar, 2020
- Key Considerations When Selling Your Business
- Medicine Professional Corporations
- Ray Mikkola Authors a “How To” Guide on Condominium Development in Ontario
- Briggs & Stratton Acquires Equity in Accelerated Systems, Inc.
- Introducing Personal Real Estate Corporations
- New Associate for Pallett Valo
- “Good Business Sense” Can Inform Judicial Rulings on Land Transfer (Dis)Agreements
- Estate Planning for Business Owners
- Katherine Trigiani Joins Pallett Valo LLP
- Registrations of Cautions on Title
- Stringer LLP Essay Prize in Labour Law (2019)