Our lawyers in the Business Law Group have extensive experience with mergers and acquisitions.
Advising both large and small enterprise, and domestic and international clients on a wide range of complex matters, including take-over bids, acquisition financing, joint ventures, transaction structuring, defense strategy, and buy-outs. Drawing on the expertise of other practice areas such banking and financing, real estate, and employment and working with other advisors such as tax experts, our lawyers ensure all of our clients’ objectives are met and risks minimized.
- Emojinal Damage: South West Terminal Ltd. v Achter Land, 2023 SKKB 116 (South West Terminal)
- The Importance of the Casting Vote at Directors Meetings
- ASC Settles with CEO on Insider Trading and Tipping Violations Despite No Market Damage, Trading or Ill-Intent
- Court Issues Guidance about What Constitutes a “Material Change” under the Securities Act
- New Diversity Disclosure Requirements Could Be Coming Soon