Our lawyers in the Business Law Group have extensive experience with mergers and acquisitions.
Advising both large and small enterprise, and domestic and international clients on a wide range of complex matters, including take-over bids, acquisition financing, joint ventures, transaction structuring, defense strategy, and buy-outs. Drawing on the expertise of other practice areas such banking and financing, real estate, and employment and working with other advisors such as tax experts, our lawyers ensure all of our clients’ objectives are met and risks minimized.
- New Diversity Disclosure Requirements Could Be Coming Soon
- Why Canadian Officers and Boards Should Follow a U.S. Decision on an Officer’s “Duty of Oversight”
- Canadian Businesses Should Prepare for New Mandatory Reporting on Supply Chains and Forced Labour
- Where Your Disclosures Might Be Going Wrong: Looking at the CSA’s Continuous Disclosure Review Heading Into Earnings and AGM Season
- The Personal Liability of Directors When Stripping Corporate Assets to Thwart Creditors