Our Mississauga office has reopened! We have resumed in-person client meetings by appointment only, subject to Covid 19 protocols.  Please check with our office before visiting.  We all look forward to seeing you again.

Re-zoning and Minor Variance Applications

As part of our expertise in land development or re-development, we assist land-owners, whether the developer or an affected land-owner, in making or resisting zoning or planning changes.

We provide advice in completing and submitting Re-Zoning and Minor Variance Applications and often appear before committees of adjustment in responding to or advocating for, such applications.