The Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) sets out workplace rights and responsibilities required to ensure a safe environment for all.
Compliance with OHSA is crucial not only to avoid potential legal liability, but also to ensure the safety of employees and employers. Our lawyers have in depth knowledge on the OHSA and will advise employers on drafting policies and procedures to comply with health and safety requirements, avoid liability, and keep all safe.
- Ontario Is Taking Steps to Remove Barriers for Female Workers on Construction Jobsites
- More Mandatory Policies for Ontario Employers
- What the Third State of Emergency Means for the Construction Industry – An Update
- Mandatory Mask Policies and Human Rights
- What the Second State of Emergency Means for the Construction Industry