We regularly act for institutional and private lenders, borrowers, and guarantors in secured and unsecured lending transactions, in the context of project financing, acquisition financing, asset-based lending, cash-flow lending and debt arrangements.
We provide assistance when contentious issues arise with respect to the validity of the security or loan and provide advice to both lenders and borrowers to assist with the resolution of such disputes.
- Drowning in Debt: Who Bears the Burden of Litigation Loans?
- Ontario Court of Appeal Clarifies Limitation Period for Setting Aside a Fraudulent Conveyance
- Court Issues Guidance about What Constitutes a “Material Change” under the Securities Act
- The Personal Liability of Directors When Stripping Corporate Assets to Thwart Creditors
- TSX Provides Guidance on Voting Agreements