At Pallett Valo, our lawyers regularly assist clients with the buying and selling of securities with respect to private subscriptions and closely held corporations.
We work closely with issuers and underwriters in both domestic and international transactions, advising on a broad spectrum of matters including initial offerings, takeover bids, compliance requirements, disclosure, plans of arrangement, going private transactions, and reorganizations.
- New Diversity Disclosure Requirements Could Be Coming Soon
- Why Canadian Officers and Boards Should Follow a U.S. Decision on an Officer’s “Duty of Oversight”
- Canadian Businesses Should Prepare for New Mandatory Reporting on Supply Chains and Forced Labour
- Where Your Disclosures Might Be Going Wrong: Looking at the CSA’s Continuous Disclosure Review Heading Into Earnings and AGM Season
- The Personal Liability of Directors When Stripping Corporate Assets to Thwart Creditors