Partnerships are a unique business organization with unique advantages and challenges.
Our Business Law Group assists clients in the structuring, negotiating, and drafting of partnership agreements, taking a proactive approach to protect our clients’ business interests during the course of the partnership and in the event of a dissolution.
- Recent Case Affirms Competitive Bid Price as an Indicator of Fair Market Value
- Emojinal Damage: South West Terminal Ltd. v Achter Land, 2023 SKKB 116 (South West Terminal)
- The Importance of the Casting Vote at Directors Meetings
- Court Issues Guidance about What Constitutes a “Material Change” under the Securities Act
- New Diversity Disclosure Requirements Could Be Coming Soon