Our lawyers assist commercial landlords and commercial tenants with the structuring, drafting and negotiation of leases.
We regularly act for clients involved in the leasing of properties ranging from mixed-use premises, strip malls, commercial office and large retail spaces. Our leasing lawyers also provide invaluable guidance when a tenancy becomes troublesome, guiding the parties through the complex steps involved in properly terminating a lease while preserving a landlord or tenants rights.
- Landlords and the Duty of Good Faith
- The Globe and Mail Names Pallett Valo One of Canada’s Best Law Firms
- Relief From Forfeiture of a Commercial Lease: How Much Is Too Much?
- So You Want to Sublease Premises – Understanding Your Risks
- Commercial Landlords and Tenants Take Note – Court Provides Important Guidance on the Transfer of Commercial Leases