Our employment lawyers provide training and education to large and small, unionized and non-unionized, workplaces.
Our regular training covers a broad spectrum of workplace and employment law issues. We are also available to conduct customized training to suit your particular needs and budget. We can attend your workplace to train your leadership team, management and staff and are happy to tailor the training to respond to new issues or simply to update management.
We provide training on a variety of topics including AODA compliance, employee discipline, hiring employees, OHSA compliance, terminating employees, wrongful dismissal litigation, respect in the workplace, and many more.
Our training topics include:
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act compliance
- Conducting effective workplace investigations
- Employee discipline
- Employment Standards Act compliance
- Fundamentals of labour and employment law
- Hiring employees
- Human rights and accommodation
- Managing employee relations
- Managing absenteeism
- Occupational Health and Safety Act compliance
- Privacy in the workplace
- Terminating employees
- Union organizing campaigns
- Sexual harassment, workplace harassment and workplace violence
- Workplace safety and insurance
- Respect in the workplace
- Wrongful dismissal litigation
To find out more about the management training we offer, contact one of our employment lawyers.