Pallett Valo LLP began as a firm with a strong emphasis on commercial real property law and that long experience makes us uniquely set to handle all aspects of real property disputes.
Whether the dispute arose from a sale agreement, a financing, a development agreement, an easement, encroachment or boundary issue or almost any other aspect of real estate ownership, we have successfully resolved it. We also represent clients who have been affected by real estate fraud, which unfortunately is becoming a more common occurrence. our lawyers will help you navigate your real estate problem to resolution.
- Adverse Possession, Dispossession, and the Interplay between the LTA and RPLA
- Buyer Awarded $11 Million in Damages After Seller Held Liable for Aborted Real Estate Transaction
- How to Measure Damages from Failed Development Deals: Superior Court Weighs in
- Due Diligence and Real Estate Transactions: Always Know What You’re Getting Into
- Municipality Does Not Bear Responsibility for Misrepresentations During Rezoning