We regularly advise vendors, purchasers, financial institutions, and private lenders on how best to structure the terms of a commercial mortgage.
We will review the needs and potential risks, and assist in structuring the loan, which can be a straightforward bank loan secured by a first mortgage, or part of a more complex arrangement, with multiple lenders and properties involved.
- Proper Drafting Important for Right of First Refusal
- The Parcel Register Is Paramount in Property Transactions
- Priority Contest between Liens and Building Mortgages: Court of Appeal Resolves Dispute over Interpretation of Section 78(2) of the Construction Act
- Court of Appeal Upholds Power of Sale Safe Harbour Protection
- Court Sets Aside Power of Sale Transfer to Good Faith Buyer