The Ontario Bar Association represents close to 16,000 legal professionals across the province. Its role is to promote fair justice systems, facilitate effective law reform, uphold equality in the legal profession, and eliminate discrimination. The OBA is also a leading provider of quality professional development.
Through volunteer participation of its members, the Ontario Bar Association is able to implement programs to serve the interests of the profession and the public. The positions within the OBA governance structure are filled by way of election or acclamation.
We are pleased to advise that seven of Pallett Valo’s lawyers will serve in the following roles to support the OBA’s mandate:
- Monty Dhaliwal – Council Member, Central West Region
- Sudevi Mukherjee-Gothi – Newsletter Editor, Insurance Law Section Executive
- Andreea Muth – Secretary, Business Law Section Executive
- Jeffrey Percival – Council Member, Central West Region
- Krystyne Rusek – Public Affairs Liaison, Trusts and Estates Law Section Executive
- Sarah Rustomji –Regional Representative, Women Lawyers Forum Executive
- Neeta Sandhu – Member-At-Large, Construction and Infrastructure Law Section Executive
We wish them much success during their tenure.